Fueling the PHX Startup CommunityEvents and connections for the PHX startup community
ThrivePHX is a community-oriented non-profit membership platform that empowers better connection, education, and communication to propel and align the greater Phoenix area’s startups and entrepreneurs
Find out how you can make a splash in the PHX startup community by getting involved.
What is ThrivePHX?
A community platform to connect all PHX entrepreneurs, ThrivePHX is a movement built on the core belief that when thinkers, starters and ideators connect everyone thrives.
Our membership platform provides these connection points through a variety of events and tools including conferences, workshops, pitch competitions, mixers, and roundtables, with a goal of supporting the greater good of our ecosystem through connection.
Partnering & Connecting
Create opportunities for conversations around our ecosystem, aligning us to a mission/cause that represents Arizona.
Spearhead networking and learning.
ThrivePHX links Phoenix’s entrepreneurial community.
Recruiting & Growth
Supporting well-rounded Entrepreneurs
ThrivePHX is a community-oriented, non-profit membership platform that empowers better connection, education, and communication to propel and align the greater Phoenix area’s startups and entrepreneurs.
Join the Movement through membership today!
Annually in Spring
Happy Hour / Workshop
Annually in Fall ( Partnership)
Community Giveback (Volunteering)
What we’ve heard:
- Our community wants to be connected & enjoy the vibe of our events.
- There are many different versions of similar events, results in low ROI for participants and organizers.
- We are passionate about addressing and solving for community continuity through communication and connection!
- PHX is Generous! There is a large desire to be involved and give back, but it’s not always clear how to go about doing so.
- Businesses want to sponsor and participate, however, grassroots nature of events make it difficult to know how to get in touch, when things are happening and how to support.
- Many organizations and events need support in communication and facilitation around community focused programs.
Types of Membership
Click or tap on each to display details for each level.
$100 – $500
$500 – $5,000
$5,000 – $50,000
Got questions? Want to get involved? Whatever you need from us, this is a great place to start. Let us know what can we do for you.
Get the Newsletter
Just by signing up for the newsletter, you’re more likely to get connected to people in the startup community. Sign up now and make sure nothing passes you by.
PHX metro area is the most generous startup community on the planet. The evidence? All the support we have from our members. Seems everyone wants to give back. Speaking of giving back, you’ll often find these two groups co-mingled with ours.